June 27, 2011

Nightly Reading Homework--Reading Clocks

Here's one of the ways I have had students keep track of their nightly reading... Reading Clocks!  It's very easy for kids (and their parents) to complete and eliminates the ordinary reading log.  Students simply color the clock (in 5 minute increments) to equal their minutes read.  It's also a great way for them to practice telling time and counting by 5's!! 
I just added this to my TpT store... which as you have already read is one of my summer projects!!  Tomorrow I will show you what I use now, a RAH chart! 

Have fun!
Karen :o)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing AND for stopping by my blog: I'm your newest follower :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I think I will use this next year....thank you so much for this wonderful idea! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...