Blog Mixer Party!!: Linky! Yearn to Learn

Yearn to Learn is having a Blog Mixer Party!! 

1.  Newbie blogger:  ME!  I just started a couple of weeks ago... it is so much fun--and ULTRA-addicting!!  
Mrs. Stamp\

2.  Same grade level:  I always "connect" with Hadar's comments on Miss Kindergarten!  
Miss Kindergarten

3.  Different grade level:I just love reading what Jennifer has to say!  
First Grade Blue Skies

4.  Cute button:  So many to choose from!!! But, I really think this one is adorable--gotta love Thistlegirl!
BLOG TITLE

3 comments:

  1. So happy you joined my Blog Mixer Linky. Your blog is adorable.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thanks for featuring me! glad you enjoy my blog :) It makes me feel special!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, thanks so much!!

    Hadar, thank YOU for sharing so much K fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...