Organize your classroom library... with photos!


I just finished posting the other subjects to TpT!  Each download includes large book tub labels and matching book labels.  I attach these to the lower left-hand corner of the book cover. This really helps the kids to return the books to the proper place... and then they help keep the classroom library organized!!   What could be better!? 



Are you looking for a topic that I did not include?  Just let me know... and I'll add it! 

And don't forget... my sale ends on Friday, August 5th!  

Please leave feedback!!  I'd love to hear what you think!  :o)

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you for sharing.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. William,
    Thanks so much!!
    Karen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome and beyond! Thank you!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...