July 26, 2012

Christmas in July SALE... let's try that again!!



Since TpT was down for most of the day... I am extending my Christmas in July sale until 11:59 PM on July 26th!!

Don't forget to check out my brand new Holidays Around the World packet--I'm SUPER excited about sharing one of my students' favorite activities!!  Students grab their passport and suitcase to travel to 10 different holiday stations. I've included a station sign, craftivity, literature suggestions, and snack suggestion for each holiday station... as well as a passport stamp to remember your visit!

Your students can visit: Egypt (Ramadan), Mexico (Las Posadas), Israel (Hanukkah), Italy (Feast of the Three Kings), and USA (Christmas) on DAY 1 and China (Chinese New Year), India (Diwali), Germany (Christmas), USA (Kwanzaa), and Netherlands (St. Nicholas Day) on DAY 2! 

3 comments:

  1. Stop by soon.
    I am having a Give Away - Stop by & Enter to Win.

    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What an incredible compliment! THANKS so much!! :o)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...