August 15, 2012

Sneak A Peek Linky Party!

I'm linking up at Blog Hoppin' so you can...
I finally emptied most of my Wish List items... and I have to say it was so much fun snagging all these goodies!  YEAH for SALES!!

I picked up 3 of Donna Conway's emergent reader and craftivity packs.  I think they will be perfect for back to school!  

   




I also got a few alphabet packs:  I Know My ABC's foldable mini books from Kelly McHaffie, The ABC's of Back 2 School from Rachelle Smith, and Alphabet Poetry from Jodi Southard.


I picked up two math packs from Kim Adsit:  All About Numbers and All About Numbers, 11-20.  
   

Love these Work Station packs from Deedee Wills!


I was so excited to get Amanda Nickerson's Talking The Talk cards... they are perfect to add to our collection of FUN ways to read our sentences!

And how could I start the year without Abby Mullins' Crazy for Kinders!?

Thanks again to everyone who supported my store during the back to school sale!  I really appreciate it!!


Don't forget to HOP over to Blog Hoppin' to see what your friends picked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...