Kim Adsit's Visit!!

I am beyond THRILLED to tell you that the incredible Kim Adsit visited my classroom last week!!  I had seen her post about living in DC and wishing she had a place to visit... you know I was happy to help! :)  Kim just put up the sweetest blog post about our visit--I am beyond words with her kind comments!!!!
 Yes, this is THE Kim Adsit reading Chicka Chicka 1,2,3 to my kiddos!  

Kim and I had to laugh when my class kept correcting her that it was a coconut tree!  So, she showed Chicka Chicka Boom Boom to prove it was different!  TOO FUNNY!!

Thanks Kim for an AMAZING visit and I can't wait for you to come again!  


2 comments:

  1. I just read Kim's post about her visit. Wow, your class sounds wonderful! I'm your newest follower.
    Lyn
    Mrs. Goff's Pre-K Tales

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...