Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year's Resolutions: Technology!

I'm linking up with Kathleen at Growing Kinders to share my New Year's Resolutions... technology style!  

Number 1:  Blogging! 
The top technology resolution on my list is blogging! I've learned so much-- and "met" so many amazing people through the blogging world, and I hope 2013 holds even more opportunities to expand and improve my blog--and online collaboration!  (you may have noticed that I am only 1 away from 400 followers.... wouldn't a giveaway be an INCREDIBLE way to begin the New Year!? hint, hint)  I'm definitely making it a priority to be a more regular blogger!!

Number 2: Learn about and Use my new Cameo!
I'm SUPER EXCITED that I recently received a Silhouette Cameo from a Donors Choose grant!  I have only just started testing it out and another resolution is to find out all the wonderful ways it will enhance my students' learning!!!
Number 3: Organize my iPod!
I began adding my school music files to my iPod 2 summers ago, and pretty much finished up last year--except for the new stuff!  :o)  My 3rd resolution is to finish organizing all the songs into themes/folders. It's been a big job--but it has made such a difference in my ability to find songs quickly... especially if you're like me and LOVE using  Jack Hartmann, Heidi Songs, Dr. Jean, Shari Sloane, etc, etc in the classroom!  

Don't forget to link up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...