Saturday, December 1, 2012

Show Us What You Bought LINKY!!


I hope you had as much fun shopping during the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sales at TpT as I did!  There were so many amazing items to choose from... it was difficult to narrow it down!!  

Here's what I picked up:
from Deedee Wills @ Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

from Deedee Wills @ Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

from Cara Carroll @ First Grade Parade

from Kathleen Pedersen @ Growing Kinders

from Kathleen Pedersen @ Growing Kinders

from Lidia Barbosa @ Kinder Alphabet

AND Lots of frames to make some new items:






I also wanted to say a special THANK YOU to everyone who supported my store during the sale... I was thrilled to have a product on the top 100 from last week (#58!) for the first time!! 
I will have a special FREEBIE tomorrow as a small token of my thanks! 

Don't forget to link up on Blog Hoppin' to Show Us What YOU Bought!!!  I have a feeling I'll be making a few more purchases after I check out this linky!  :o) 

I can't forget to mention my friend Leilani's brand new blog, "Olive Teaching" (don't you just love the name!?) and TpT store!  You're just going to LOVE her... she is one of the sweetest, most creative (and funny!)  people I know.  
She already has so many great items up in her store including...
Gingerbread Man Story Retelling Bracelet and Emergent Reader (the gingerbread man slides along as you tell the story!!)
Literacy and Writing with Gingerbread Friends
Mitten Story Retelling Bracelet and Emergent Reader (the mitten slides along as you tell the story!!)

PS I will choose one random comment to select a free product of their choice from my store!! I love your comments!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm goimg to TPT to check out all the things you bought! I found your blog through the linky. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you Karen!!! We have some of the same items, but dang it, I did not wait for the sale!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...