Monday, February 4, 2013

Show Us What You Bought Linky!!


I'm linking up with my buddies at Blog Hoppin' to share my Super Sunday purchases--be sure to link up too! You never know... you may find something else to snag. I know I always do!!

OK, here's what I grabbed yesterday (click on the pics to see them up close!):




Plus lots of adorable graphics too (click on the pics to see them up close!):







Thank YOU to everyone that snagged my newest 2 products... you made my day!!!


OK... now it's YOUR turn to link up!

PS... because you've been so incredible--and to thank my now 500+ TpT followers, I've extended my sale through Monday night!  Happy shopping!!

19 comments:

  1. Yay!! I hope you love my CHinese New Year Pack!! Thank you for the shout out!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving everything you bough!!! Love the clipart purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Looks like you had a great time shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, how could I not!? It is TpT after all!! :o)

      Delete
  4. I bought a bunch from Ashley Hughes too! Can't wait to start using it.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! You and I have some clip art issues! I had already bought all of Creative Clips stuff! Make! Me! Stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! I was thinking the SAME thing when I read your post! :o) But, it's just too much fun to stop!!!

      Delete
  6. Those clip art purchases are amazing! Hiding my debit card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stuff. I have Ashley's ten frames. They are great. And anything from Cara is fabulous!!

    Great finds!!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your purchases! Thanks for hosting the linky at Blog Hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica!! You know I'd do anything for you gals! :o)

      Delete
  9. You bought some fabulous stuff! I am going to check some of it out! Love it!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Chinese New Year pack looks awesome! I may have to pick up yet another TpT product! I have those snap cubes and game boards by Ashley Hughes, too...they are great!! Thanks for your comment on my blog:)

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ashley Hughes is just the very best, isn't she?! Looks like you made out with some fabulous finds! I'm happy to be a new follower, thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for hosting this awesome linky :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...