Five for Friday (March 1st!)

It's time to link up with the fabulous Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!!

1.
Doesn't it feel good to organize even a small area in your room.  My "white shelf" is making me so happy.  It now has labels too... but, of course, I forgot to take another picture (so, you'll just have to take my word for it!)

2.
Did you see this?  I'm getting so close to 100 fans on my brand new Facebook page... I'd love for you to be a fan too!!  I feel a giveaway coming!

3.
Do you participate in the Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures program?  We have been getting their free toothbrush kits and materials for years and it's such a nice way to learn about dental health.  

4.
My kiddos LOVED growing plaque!  Can you guess which cup had sugar in it?  This science experiment tied in perfectly with the end of Dental Health month and the beginning of our Seussy celebration (after reading The Tooth Book).  It's also hilarious to hear your students PROMISE that they will always brush after eating sugary foods!  :o)

5.
I whipped up this little sheet to accompany the above experiment.  Click on the picture to snag a copy!!

OK... now it's YOUR turn to link up!!

4 comments:

  1. First of all . . . can you come and organize my desk now please?? :) And I'm loving the plaque attack experiment. That is just so cool! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA!! If only I had the time! Karen :o)

      Delete
  2. Your desk looks fantastic!! =) EWWWW... plaque! I'm going to go brush my teeth for the third time today after I finish this comment! What a great experiment... I bet those kids will brush their teeth every morning and night thanks to that!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids were cracking me up with their comments... when the yeast bubble popped, they said, "Another CAVITY!!" Too funny! Karen :o)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...