Something Old and Something New!

Something Old...
I LOVE Cara's idea for a linky:  Throwback Thursday!

My throwback is from August 2011... Gearing up for Kindergarten Round-Up!  We have our dates set for this year's round-up and I was just chatting with my teammate yesterday about getting everything ready.  Do YOU do round-up in your school??  I'd love to hear about it!

Something New...  
You've probably heard that Google Reader will no longer be available July 1st.  I panicked when I first heard the news--this is the only way I ever read blogs.  But then some friends of mine told me about BlogLovin.  I made the switch and it was SUPER easy!  (186 of you wonderful followers have already made the switch!!)
  1. Just visit BlogLovin' and click the blue button to "Join BlogLovin"
  2. You can either sign up via Facebook or email
  3. Check your email and verify by clicking the link they send you
  4. Click the blue button to "Import from Google Reader" all your favorite blogs!!
I really like following my blogs through BlogLovin now... especially since you can view the ACTUAL blog page, and click newer or older to read them.  You see the post EXACTLY how the author intended--rather than being scrunched up in a little feed box!   

Button by Melissa Mazur!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah girl...bloglovin' is the way to go! I love your image for it! Super cute :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The adorable button is by Melissa Mazur (http://common-core-and-so-much-more.blogspot.com)!!

      Delete
  2. Love the bloglovin' button & so glad to be your newest follower over there! Such a cute blog :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kelly!! Thanks! The adorable button is by Melissa Mazur (http://common-core-and-so-much-more.blogspot.com)!!

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing the chalkboard letter look and I am loving it!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...