July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!!

I'm linking up with the lovely Cara from The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!! She's helping tide all of us over until Kacey's Five for Friday returns... in a super, fun way!

I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest... my username is karenstamp.

Here are a few of my recent favorites:
School Pins:
 I can't wait to try this one out... I've got so many ideas to use this on!!

I made my number wall like this last year, but I loved how she created a anchor chart inside each number.  I'm trying this next year!

 Home Pins:
I was so excited to see this adorable idea of a summer bucket list FOR KIDS!!! 

Here's one of my Dad's projects! We were so excited about another cover story!!  

Don't forget to link up with Cara!  Happy Pinning!!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pins you posted!
    Visit our blog at ourkcrewrocks.blogspot.com!
    Looking forward to seeing next weeks pins!
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...