August 17, 2013

Back to School SALE... 28% off at TpT!!

The Back to School SALE is finally here!! I've been working on my wishlist... and I'm sure you have too!  You can snag your favorite items for 28% off--just make sure you use the code, BTS13.  

I'm joining Christina Bainbridge for a fun "yearbook style" linky... Best and Most!

My Teacher's Pet is Holidays Around the World... it's my best seller and BY FAR my students' favorite activity each year!!

Most Likely to Help Your Students succeed is my Data Notebook and Data Wall... over 250 pages to track your students' progress through the year!
  

Be sure to check out everyone's superlatives over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge!

***********************************************************
For me, Back to School time is also about making goals--for myself and for my students!  As I've been looking around cyberspace for BTS ideas, these are some of the goals I've seen most--what are your goals for the school year??  I'll be sharing my goals (and my SENSATIONAL 600 Giveaway next week!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...