August 13, 2013

Teacher Week '13: Classroom Digs Tuesday!

It's Day 2 of Teacher Week '13! 

Here's this week's schedule:
Today I went to school for the first time for our first day of Kindergarten Round-Up.  Imagine my surprise when I saw this little sign posted outside my door:
Could it be?  Have the little Classroom Set-Up fairies really done their magic??  

Well, not so much....  
Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me--lucky it's FUN work!  I just love creating our learning environment each August--and although there are common elements, I never quite do it the exact same way.   So, stay tuned and I'll be updating you as I build our home away from home.  

Be sure to hop over to Blog Hoppin' to share your classroom OR just check out all the wonderful classroom ideas already posted!

6 comments:

  1. My room looks exactly the same way right now. I'm enjoying the most of summer and hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I'm a Room 12 Teacher too! ☺
    Good luck with your setup!
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As overwhelming as it is, I agree that it is fun! I love walking in at the end of summer to the shiny floors and a fresh start! It is the packing and moving (schools and classrooms) that I could do without for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I envy your room! Naturally I'm in a closet since I'm not a classroom teacher. But even when I was, I didn't have a room like this. Can't wait to see pictures!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for providing these details.
    Phoenix kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...