Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Show Us What You Bought Linky Party!!

I’m joining with my friends over at Blog Hoppin’ for Show Us What You Bought!!  I know I had a blast checking out products by my favorite teacher authors… and I’m sure I will add a few more items to my cart after reading through this linky party!  (Just don’t forget to use the code CYBER to add to the deal.)

First up, I had to snag this adorable Magic Elf Activity and Writing Pack from the AMAZING Kerri B!  I can’t wait to try this with my kiddos… I know they will eat it up!!  I may have to go back and get her Merry Christmas Magic Elf Literacy and Math Stations to go with it!

I absolutely love the products from Deedee Wills!  I’m excited about her Listen Up station with reading response.   All of her sets are so thorough, and I know this will be no different!

The lovely Kim Adsit created Math Attack sets… perfect for differentiated math fact practice.  I can’t wait to add these to my work stations!!

I also picked up Maps and Globes for Little Kids from Cindy Feeney (aka Kinder Kay).  This is one of our upcoming units in Social Studies, and this looks like the perfect way to introduce it!

If you know me, you know I couldn’t pass a sale day without grabbing some incredible clipart from two of my favorites… Ashley Hughes and Krista Wallden

Don’t forget to link up your favorite finds with all of us at Blog Hoppin’—HAPPY SHOPPING!!

2 comments:

  1. And thank you for the sweet shout out!! You're the best, friend!!
    Kerri B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen for the shout out! And also, thank you for creating your CVC packet! My kiddos are loving it!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...