Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014 Linky: Crafting and Creating!

Day 2 is all about Crafting and Creating!

Thinking back to the fun and family post... I have a lot of projects that I plan to do with my 4 year old. In fact, many of her Christmas presents included crafts or other projects (because she loves projects as much as I do!).  Tell me how excited I was to learn that they still make Shrinky Dinks!!!!

I could list a zillion things that I plan to create this year--but I thought I would stick to one main goal:
I've had so much fun exploring with this bad boy since I got it last year.  But I know there is so much more to learn!   I just love how professional it makes classroom games, etc look--especially when lettering items (like bottle cap playing pieces).  Can't wait to try out more projects!

How will you get crafty in 2014?  Join my friends at Blog Hoppin' and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Please post about the cameo projects that you do! I am always looking for more ways to use mine too. :)

    Happy New Year!

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...