Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014 Linky: Fun and Family!

It's Day 1... and today's all about Fun and Family!

Happy New Year!! I hope that your 2014 is already off to a great start... we celebrated at church with a Happy NOON Year party and balloon drop.  What a fun way to involve the kids--and CELEBRATE together!

We'll also be CELEBRATING a new arrival... and making more memories with our soon-to-be-big-sister too!

And that's what I plan to do this year... continue to CELEBRATE life's big and small moments with my family.  Of course, when you do that--the FUN part comes naturally!!

What are your plans for Fun and Family in 2014?  Join my friends at Blog Hoppin' and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being pregnant again! I am due in May as well. I can't wait and it will be fun to have the summer to spend with the little ones!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...