Teacher Week: WHERE?


Many of you have been back at school for some time now.  I'm just starting to get in Back to School mode. In fact, it's going to be A LOT tougher this year since my maternity leave was exactly 6 weeks to the last day of school then we tacked on summer break.  So, I've been on break for about 14 and a half weeks so far (yes, it's going to be REALLY tough!).

WHERE?
My long term sub and incredible teacher assistant were AMAZING and packed up my whole room for me. Plus our custodians tried something new this year and drew maps of our rooms before emptying them to do the waxing.  Then they re-created our layout!!  Talk about incredible!  Now, it may not be EXACTLY the way it looked before, but I have never walked back in my room and felt so energized to get started--especially versus coming into a room with a pile of furniture!  HA! 




SO, as you can see, I still have a lot of work to do... to create a fun, colorful learning environment where we can build our class family.  It all begins tomorrow!!  

Don't worry, I'll share pictures of the progress... STAY TUNED!

Be sure to link up and share your classroom with us! 

1 comment:

  1. I has my baby May 1st then found out I was moving classrooms. Everything got shoved in boxes and half of it moved for me. The other half I had to so just now in a rush. Now trying to get it all unpacked. Add to that I was kindergarten last year and 2nd grade this year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...