Teacher Week: WHO?

It's Teacher Week!!  This is always such a fun linky since we get to learn more about each other, see incredible classroom makeovers, learn about classroom routines and organization, and so much more! I know I look forward to it each year. So without further ado.......

WHO?
I'm Karen Stamp, yes, stamp.... like postage (hence the blog theme).  :o) You'd think when I got married and switched from a last name of Miraglia (pronounced Mur-All-Ya) to Stamp, it would be easier.  LOL!  But I have to laugh, since I usually do need to repeat that phrase for people when telling people our last name!!  It's like they don't believe me or something!

This summer, I celebrated 10 fabulous years of marriage with this handsome guy...
We've been laughing every day since--I mean who else would let me choose personalized kazoos for our wedding send-off!?  THIS guy, and that's just one of the reasons why I love him!

We welcomed this little guy into our family 3 months ago... and couldn't be happier with our family of 4!  It's amazing to think that my "big girl" is going to be a kindergartner in only 15 days!!  It's going to be so much fun having her right next door. :o)

Speaking of kindergarten... this year will mark my LUCKY, LUCKY 13th year of teaching, and my 9th in Kindergarten!  Seriously, how lucky am I to spend each day doing what I love!?

SO, now it's YOUR turn..... 
 Don't forget... you can link up with us each day this week!  Here's the schedule!!

Can't wait to learn more about YOU!

6 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely family! Personalized kazoos sound like a fun send off. Have a great year!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! They were so much fun!!
      Karen :o)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 10 years! I wish I'd thought of something as fun as Kazoos! Good luck with year number 13.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I'm looking forward to our best year yet!
      Karen :o)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful children and kazoos on your wedding day! What more could you ask for? Have a great year!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 13th year! What a big year for you and your daughter who is off to kindergarten! By the way, the blog theme with "stamp" is super fun :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...