November 27, 2014

Week of Giving Thanks... N is for New Chances!




Happy Thanksgiving!! 

Unfortunately, I have a sore throat... so that meant staying home instead of traveling to PA for our family celebration.  (Boo!)  But, today I am thankful for New Chances-- and that means new chances to look for good in every situation.  So instead of feeling sad about the trip that wasn't, I was glad to celebrate with my new family of 4!  We made the traditional turkey, corn, and mashed potatoes.  I tried out a new sausage, apple, and cranberry stuffing recipe and helped my 5 year old bake her first pumpkin pie.  I surprised her with the pepperoni, cheese, and cracker turkey that's been floating around Pinterest and helped my 6 month old taste his first Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, potatoes, and green beans).  I have so much to be thankful for... and this Thanksgiving reminded me that there are also plenty of New Chances to make memories!!!

Be sure to link up on Blog Hoppin' what you're thankful for!

And since tomorrow just happens to be Black Friday... I have put my store on sale. Guess that means you have a new chance to save!  HA!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...